Have you made sheetpan meatloaf yet? This recipe’s gaining some serious traction since it’s healthy, flavorful, and easy to clean-up! Add it to the menu tonight…
Sheetpan Mini Meatloafs
- 8-10 red potatoes
- 2 lbs Wholesome Meats Ground Beef
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs (gluten free if desired)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pierce Potatoes with fork and microwave until tender, about 8-10 minutes. Set aside. In a large bowl, mix together Wholesome Meats Ground Beef, breadcrumbs, egg, spices, and 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce.
- Form into 6 mini meatloafs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Mix together ketchup, honey and 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce. Spoon over the top of each meatloaf.
- Quarter cooled potatoes
- Toss potatoes and broccoli with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread potatoes and broccoli across the sheet pan, between mini meatloaves.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked completely and veggies are roasted. Serve immediately.