This creamy keto-friendly and low carb meal comes together quickly. A one skillet meal everyone in the family will ask for again and again!
Creamy Ground Beef with Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb Wholesome Meats Ground Beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 3/4 cup creme fraiche, sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 3 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh-chopped parsley for garnish
- Heat oven to 375˚F.
- Heat olive oil in a large 15-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add ground beef; season with onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Continue to cook, breaking up the meat, unit meet is completely browned.
- Add cauliflower rice, creme fraiche, beef broth, tomato paste, paprika and 1 cup of cheese. Stir to combine.
- Top with 2 cups of cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!