What makes baked spaghetti so much better than regular spaghetti with meat sauce? It’s all about that melty layer of cheese on top! If you prefer, slice some fresh mozzarella to finish it off or make it carb-friendly by swapping the pasta for shredded spaghetti squash.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 lb Wholesome Meats Ground Beef
- 1 32 oz can organic fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can organic crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 16 oz spaghetti cooked
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion, cook until translucent and aromatic, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add ground beef, cook and crumble until browned.
- Add diced and crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, chili powder and salt to taste.
- Place cooked spaghetti in a 9×13” baking pan, drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil and toss with half the sauce.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheeses.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- To bake, cook at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through and cheeses are a light golden brown.